The refurbishment of the existing stained-glass East window c. 1832, started in March. The overall size of the window is approx. 5.5m wide and 11.3m high, it consists of five over five vertical lights with tracery elements over, the full window being around 82 compartments in total. The existing window will be removed and shipped to Germany for refurbishment, additional works consist of steam cleaning, removal of algal growth and calcite with repointing/repair of the existing stone wall.
For more information, please see Our Project.